I was Wanda with a group from work. There were five wives and one husband...I was dressed so nasty that Jason did not want me to stop by his work. I can't blame him... But I stopped by anyway.
Elephant Man
Get me out of this!!
He knows Jason will give him candy....
When beetle juice came to the door on Halloween night- I heard my mom say "do you have a bag?" She thought beetle juice was a solo trick-or-treater. It was Lauren....Madsen even thought she was funny. I bet next year seeing someone dressed up like that will send him into a full meltdown.
Excited to be out of his costume and hanging out in bat pants waiting for more trick-or-treaters.
2 comments:
I know Madsen wanted some of the candy that was being passed around. Maybe next year. His elephant was a real showstopper. Everyone thinks he's so cute - including Grandma of course.
oh Madsen looked adorable...and so did you might I add... ha ha thats funny! Michael and Madsen should have went trick or treating together...Michael was an elephant as well!!
Post a Comment