I let Madsen loose on the beach one morning. The sand was so soft and he loved to crawl all over. He would face plant and keep on crawling. He ate a good amount of sand.
This guy loves a good meal
When we were playing on the swings the first morning there was another couple playing there with their little girl. We started talking to them and they mentioned how they were headed to Salt Lake after this because they had business there. Then they said they were from Boston. Jason then realized that it was Brian Scalibrine who plays for the Boston Celtics. He was on his all star break in Cancun with his wife and little girl. They were the nicest people and we ended up hanging out with them. Madsen loved playing with their little girl.
They got us tickets to go to the Boston/Jazz game when we got home. It was a good game- the Jazz won!
Jason and Madsen went swimming with the dolphins. I did not do it so that I could video tape them. Then right when it was their turn- of course my video camera battery died. Dang. My pictures are not that great because I was kind of far away. The only little guy is Madsen. Bad pictures.
Madsen was supposed to take a nap and Jason was going to go out on the jet ski. Madsen refused so we walked down to the beach to watch Jason. Then we decided that we would go for a spin with him. We were not even out of the slow zone and Madsen cashed out. A few bumps put him right to sleep. He even stayed asleep while I handed him off to the worker and took off his vest.
5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a great time! Madsen is so cute!! We need to continue with our Wednesday get togethers. I'm in Cali right now so I won't be around tomorrow, but we should shoot for next week.
no poles required. clown. no not like mini skis. haven't you ever been snow shoeing?
Madsen is quite the jet-setter. Once he starts kindergarten he will be bored out of his mind. You guys are quite the wordly travelers.
That looks a little warmer than north Germany...
how fun! looks like you got some great sun and warm weather! that is awesome your makin' buds with celeb's- chris is jealous!
Post a Comment