Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Summer 2011

A quick rundown of the Summer... I only have my camera about half the time.



Okland Grandkids in the bath. Based on Ruby's face I would not want to be in this water. My kids love when Ben and Kate come to town. Madsen loves Ben and Ruby follows around Kate Kate.
Summer trip to SunValley- It was the best weather - Madsen and Ruby had a blast.

Always a trip to the ER on a vacation.


I love this time of night. This was 10 minutes before Madsen put his head through the wall. I told my dad to send me a bill. If he really sent me a bill for the damage these two caused....

They rode bikes most of the day- having "road rally's"







My dad kept taking us to his favorite places. The staff would know him- I think by the end of each meal he was sorry he took us places where people know him.








Laguna Beach
Jason took Madsen on his first fishing trip and they spent the night at the cabin. Madsen still talks about catching a fish everyday.
Ruby and Ava would sit at the pool all summer and watch their brothers take swimming lessons. This picture is so funny because Ava is just older than Ruby. Ruby looks like she could eat her for lunch. I hope they find it funny one day!
Madsen played on the Yankees Tee Ball team this summer. He loved to bat - but he would get bored in the field when all the kids run after the ball.






I love Halle showing up to the party with a present bigger than her.

Madsen's Third Birthday!

3 comments:

{she + him} said...

Mads & Roo had an epic summer! Bikes, swimming, the ER, sparklers, and cousins. Oh, to be a kid again! Sun Valley looks so fun...you have to take me there one of these summers...
Mahalo plenty for posting!!

Marianne & Eddie said...

I hope madsen talks about his new favorite babysitter as often as he talks about catching a fish!! Cutest pics. I love the new big one at the top.

Erin said...

Loved the pictures. What darling kids. You are such a great mom. They sure are lucky!