Sunday, January 4, 2009

Almost 8 months old and very busy

Madsen has begun to crawl and is into everything. I can't leave him alone for 30 seconds. He is either under my night stand pulling on a cord, putting his fingers in an electrical outlet or trying to pull himself up on something that can't support him. This is a fun stage and he is rather curious.


Busted getting into the garbage.

Up he goes. Looks like walking is just around the corner.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Send me those pj´s in my size

emily said...

I can't believe how big he is! seems like just yesterday that you said you were pregnant (oh, and blame your mom...she told me about your blog...it's really cute! and I have pictures from Halloween on mine too)

Nate, Jenny and Amelia said...

Yikes. I am a little nervous for this stage - you have to baby proof your whole house!