Madsen getting a breathing treatment. He only sits still for about 2 seconds.
While my mom takes a shower I will organize her shoes.
What happened to leaving him and coming back to him in the same place?
Madsen and Dad ready to go to dinner. It is a big mistake to take Madsen to dinner....he goes to bed at 6:30.
4 comments:
Is Madsen following in his parents footsteps...limp lungs? So sad if he is already. He's awesome though.
Madsen has an innocent look while he's busy destroying whatever he's into. I love that kid. I'm sure going to miss him when he moves into his new house. But I won't miss him pulling my hair.
Breathing treatments??? Does the little guy have asthma.....?? He's getting big. Don't ya love the destructive age?? I'm tempted to not pick it up all day, just to show Justin the extent of his mischief. I don't think the husbands have a clue.
Hey I have the best little mask for breathing treatments...it looks like a fish mouth and is the perfect size for a little guy like Madsen...let me know if you want to give it a try...
Post a Comment